Among the places you absolutely shouldn’t miss during your camping holiday in Picardy, Quend-Plage-Les-Pins is near the top spot. This charming seaside resort in the Marquenterre area, 35 km from the 3-star Les Galets de la Mollière campsite, is a great chance to relax and get away from it all between Baie de Somme and Baie d'Authie.
Rich and varied activities for a relaxing holiday on the Picardy coast
A small, multi-facetted seaside resort with wonderful old-fashioned charm, Quend has all the attractions you could ever dream of for a busy day out: a large avenue for a walk along the sea front, a beach stretching for 15 km where windsurfing is a real institution, many great spots to look for shellfish on the beach, a cycling path winding its way through a century-old pine forest... You’ll soon see that Quend is a vast open-air spot where you can relax and enjoy leisure activities for all the family!
Our campsite favourites:
- Try your hand at windsurfing, sailing, kitesurfing, standup paddleboarding or a sea kayak
- Take a dip in the beach near the town centre, a fine stretch of fine sand with lifeguards in summer.
- Explore the trails of Royon (dunes and pine forest) and Le Colombier (a region of farms, streams, fields and thickets)
- Taste the famous bouchot mussels in one of the excellent restaurants in Quend-Plage
- Cycle to the Marquenterre Park and the bird reserve along the Green Way